If you have a special need, you are welcome to contact us for verification.
- Standard Engraving production time is 4-5 business days.
- Rush production time is 1 business day, meaning it will be engraved and ship out the next business day.
- Rush production is available only on some products as listed on the Ship Today Page, and there is a rush fee. Rush orders ship from Virginia.
- Engraving time + Shipping Transit time = Arrival Date
PLEASE read this carefully as these terms and policies govern all sales by Dayspring Pens, including but not limited to sales on this web site, sales by email or phone, and sales on partner sites such as Amazon and Etsy
- Custom engraved products are NOT returnable for refund, replacement, nor exchange. Our pens / products are custom engraved to order for you, and the engraving is permanent.
- If we make an error on the engraving, we will replace or correct it at our expense. By mistake, this means that what we engraved does not match the spelling of what you entered.
- We are not responsible for a customers typographical errors, or misspellings. We are not responsible if the customer device changes the engraving due to a spell checker. Please confirm what you entered on your order confirmation. We do not correct spelling mistakes nor typos entered by the customer. We will engrave text as it is entered online, including the capitalization and lower case. We copy and paste exactly what is entered online, so please review your order carefully.
- Engraving directions can not be changed once the order is placed.
- Order quantities can not be reduced once the order is placed for a customized or engraved item.
- Orders can not be canceled once placed for a customized or engraved item, as orders are sent right to engraving.
- Quantities may not be reduced once order is placed for a customized or engraved item .
- We are not responsible for duplicate orders mistakenly placed by customer, duplicate orders are not returnable if they are custom engraved.
- We do not engrave profanity, vulgarity or potentially offensive words, even if it is intended in good humor. This includes using symbols to mask offensive words.
- The party ordering engraving of a logo, design or text agrees not to hold Dayspring Pen Shop responsible for trademark or copyright infringements. The party placing the order is 100% responsible for the trademark violations or issues of any artwork provided to us to decorate, print or engrave.
- Dayspring reserves the right to verify orders by phone before processing. We reserve the right to void any order that we deem as fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms of sales at any time.
IMPORTANT: We reserve the right to ship earlier than projected. We reserve the right to ship by an alternate shipping method and/or carrier than requested and/or paid for, as long as the package will arrive within same the shipping transit time. Our computers are set to choose and ship out by the first pickup and fastest most efficient method that is equal to or less than the transit time you choose.
Dayspring Pens reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right to ship less than the quantity you ordered of any item if stock levels are not available, and then backorder the remaining product.
NOTE: We do not engrave anything that we consider profane, vulgar or curse words, or offensive language. This includes using symbols such as ***'s to mask these words. This applies even if the intent is meant to be good humor. These orders are voided and we ask that you enter a new order with different engraving should you want the product. Sorry, not exceptions here.
What Payment Methods Do Accept?
• Discover • Visa • Mastercard • American Express • Amazon checkout • Money Order - must be received before the order is processed. • Bank Wire Transfer -(min order of $200 required). • Paypal • Corporate Accounts - Email us to establish a Corporate Account or if you want to send a PO.
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you).
Your credit card will be billed at the time the order is placed before it is engraved.
If a product is on backorder, we will ship your product as it becomes available.
We make every effort to keep the website updated with correct stock levels, but sometimes we may have to backorder a product if our suppliers are not able to provide it in the timely manner.
For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes. If your order is ship to a SC address, sales tax will be required.
Any information that we keep is private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password to us. However, credit card information is not stored on our servers. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. Information is not sold or rented to 3rd parties for marketing purposes. Information is shared with 3rd party partners, such as payment or shipping processors, for purposes of executing your order and internal marketing.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to this web site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price
While we do not offer gift wrapping, all of our pens comes in a gift box or case. If you are shipping directly to a recipient, please check the box on the FINAL checkout page, under part 6. ( this will ask if you are shipping directly to a recipient.
If you check this, we will indicate it was a gift from you either on a card or on the package label.
No pricing is sent with the order on the packing lists
If you have a Cross pen, click here for warranty information on Cross pens
If you have a Parker, Waterman, or Woodmark pen that you bought from us, please email us for warranty claims.
Waterman pens a have a lifetime mechanical warranty, Parker has a 1 year mechanical warranty, Woodmark has a 1 year mechanical warranty
Yes, but only on business orders with a logo. For business orders, we offer a free proof or mockups for orders larger than $250 that have a logo involved. Please email us your logo and the pen type for you free proof.
We do not however offer free proofs for single "text only" orders. The cost for a proof on a text only order is $15 for the art time.
Please note, for text orders we just will copy and paste what you entered. We do not retype it nor make corrections to the text So if it was entered it correctly, then your order will be correct also. Our volume is too high to be able to offer a proof for text only single orders.